Paxcom is an E commerce Technology Platform under the name and style of Paxcom India Pvt. Ltd. which provides SAAS based ecommerce solutions through its Website.
1. What information we collect?
- Contact information including email address
- Product category and registered business name for the products of Paxcom you wish to use.
- Other information relevant to customer ´s accounts on Online Channels to create your accounts for our products- Kinator and EGenie.
- You may be also given the option to sign up for periodical updates and/or newsletters from Paxcom informing you of latest updates pertaining to features, industry trends and deals.
2. Use of information we gather:
- The personal information we collect will be used to create your user accounts for the initial stage and will be stored in company’s database for maintaining records of users.
- To ensure great user experience through better navigation and detailed information. As a part of security measures, we will send you an email confirming your registration on Paxcom.
- For marketing purposes to send periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of your interest. We may contact you by email or phone for the same.
- For our internal records and sending you timely updates regarding addition of features and making the website more customized and personalized.
- If you agree to use our software or service, we will use the information for marketing purposes. If in case you don’t want any communication related to promotional activities, you can drop an email to email@example.com
- To know your feedback or opinion regarding the website, software and our services in general to better ourselves so that associating with Paxcom turns out to be extremely delightful and fulfilling for you.
3. Security of your information:
- Your information is safe with Paxcom, this will be ensured by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures. We only use secure connection and service providers.
- You may also be asked to give billing information such as credit card billing information, your credit card type, number, expiry date and billing address.
4. Edit or change your information
You can access all your information provided via the software, you can easily change or edit your information at any given point of time.
5. Payment and Refund/Cancellation Policy
Paxcom will charge a monthly subscription fee based on User’s account plan. The Services are
billed in advance for each month, quarter, half year or year, and is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should User not use the Services during a period of time when user’s account is open.
- Paxcom maintain a no fixed term policy whereby user can cancel subscription to Paxcom at anytime. If for any reason whatsoever you wish to cancel your subscription, access to your company and the information contained within it will be suspended and your access to that product will be denied.
- If you choose to start payments again, within 3 month timeframe, you can start your account and access it's data again. You are responsible for ensuring that you have downloaded your data in it's entirety, or else have sufficient spreadsheets and reports to account for your information before you cancel.
- If you pay for Paxcom by Credit Card, your credit card details are not stored by Paxcom and cannot be accessed by Paxcom staff.
- Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by IP payments to enable Paxcom to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis.
- Paxcom has the right to delete your account completely from its databases should you choose to cancel your subscription. To this extent, Paxcom can not be found liable for any loss of data whatsoever.
- PAXCOM may terminate this license if the USER fails to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein.
6. Links to other website
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend you to review if you visit any linked websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Your rights
- You have a right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
- You have a right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee. Before we agree to this, you must provide with sufficient evidence of your identity and sufficient details of the information you wish to see to enable us to locate it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.